The Most Important Thing
To Be Doing Right Now

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who would know?

If I wanted to learn what is Important, I think I would ask someone who had a lot of life experiences, someone who had survived a fair amount of years. Someone who had earned his way and been successful. Someone healthy and happy. I would definitely want to know what's Important to them, because I would want to be healthy and happy and successful. I found those Important things in a book called "The Law of Success" by Napoleon Hill and used what I learned as the basis for a successful business.

And if I wanted to know what is important to do Right Now, I would probably ask a person who knows the end of life is quite near. I think that would sharpen the focus on priorities. Consider this video of Randy Pausch's Last Lecture:

No comments:

Post a Comment